Campaign Strategy and Marketing Manager
The Campaign Strategy and Marketing Manager directs the overall synthesis, content and design of short term campaigns for clients looking to offer new products, break into new sectors or set up in different locations. As part of the Shine Bid team, you’ll be participating in framing, defining strategic design options and regularly engaging client leadership in deciding which option to pursue. You will be able to move from strategy to delivery and produce creative ideas which can be actioned.
You’ll be responsible for inspiring a dialogue about design and content delivery to enable your client to see what actions are required. In close collaboration with the research and bid management teams, other responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Engaging with clients, bid management team and directors in the exploratory development and iterative processes involved in developing new ideas for campaigns
- Synthesising diverse inputs into models, frameworks, and potential new business offerings
- Defining the visual direction for communicating campaigns
- Creating unique design vehicles for engaging clients
- Defining prototyping requirements, including strategic goals for how prototypes will be used within client organisations, and visual implications for the team’s work
- Representing the design discipline and its value to non-designers internally and at client organisations
- Project manage
- Manage and organise events
- Articulate research and findings with clear and informed content
- Supporting business development and bid proposals for new client work.
- A passion for and expertise in the innovation process and the role that both strategic and formal design play in the process
- Strong writing ability essential
- Marketing/ sales/ campaign background
- Thought leadership in design as it pertains to innovation, through visual communication, design thinking, interaction design, and other related fields
- Technical proficiency with Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Graduate degree in design or equivalent
- 3-5 years + years of work experience in a relevant field, including consulting or entrepreneurial environments in which new concepts, products or businesses were explored
- Understanding of web marketing desirable