We are looking for a heavy hitting Creative Director to lead our creative process with clients.
Your job will be all about ideas and implementing them quickly. You need to find the best ways to visually represent our clients’ and their projects’ identity across a number of mediums.
It’s very much a people-oriented job, involving development of high-level concepts for projects. It also involves working with internal and external clients, pitching designs, and understanding client needs.
- Lead creative sessions for client project kick-offs
- Manage multiple projects from concept through completion
- Develop creative programmes and design concepts that meet the business objectives of the organization and that advance our brand strategy
- Generate multiple concepts for a campaign or project
- Work with the account team, strategy team and copywriters to develop concepts and present to clients
- Manage team members
- Provide quality control over concepts and projects
- Undergraduate degree in Fine Arts or related field or equivalent visual design and management experience required; graduate degree preferred
- At least five years management experience working at a senior role in agency
- Must possess a thorough understanding of interactive communications and delivery systems, processes, and user interface design as well as industry best practices
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of the web; must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to designers and develop innovative motion graphics solutions
- A strong working knowledge of experience design, brand development, interactive commerce and creative process
- Print and web design capabilities: must know how to work in both media for integrated campaigns
- Ability to lead projects from concept to completion. Apply best practices in user interface and interactive design, including image optimization and site mapping
- Strong ability with software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience with Adobe After Effects & video editing an advantage for this position