Join the Shine Bid Team – Bid Director
- Reference: SBR-00108
- Salary: Competitive
- Discipline: Bid Director
- Location: EC1 - London
- Employment: Permanent
COMPANY Shine Bid is growing rapidly and is looking for a best in class Bid Director to join its winning team. We believe bidding is where the blue print for success is created. It drives change and innovation. It is where the solutions are developed. We challenge our clients and their thinking,... more details
Shine Bid is growing rapidly and is looking for a best in class Bid Director to join its winning team.
We believe bidding is where the blue print for success is created. It drives change and innovation. It is where the solutions are developed. We challenge our clients and their thinking, helping crystallise their vision into a unique strategy, which underpins the approach to any tender process. We combine robust bid management processes with creativity to win time and time again.
We love the challenge; we love to Win
We require our Bid Directors to take full ownership of building and submitting current bids, managing teams of Bid Managers and Graphic designers. You need to be able to develop clear and compelling win strategies quickly and by challenger the norm.
You will be an expert process and program manager, able to effectively read, understand, evaluate and translate bid information and have overall responsibility for the delivery of high quality accurate submissions. Our team thrive on working under pressure, have strong people management abilities and are strong communicators with particularly strong listening skills.
By being a supportive, confident team player yet resilient to client resistance, you will be able to strike a balance between being open to other’s suggestions whilst demonstrating confident, professional expertise. You will need to be persistent and relentless in your pursuit of perfection, but remain calm when under tremendous pressure (sometimes!).
To achieve this, you must be able to:
- Understand consultancy services, and effectively manage senior clients
- Project manage confidently and work to our defined processes
- Own a number of projects and work independently
- Manage internal and external teams to tight immovable deadlines
- Research swiftly and accurately, and evaluate complex information quickly
- Translate unstructured, badly articulated information into clear, concise and effective verbal and written communication
- Effectively assess problems, challenge thinking, define impacts and develop solutions
- Consult effectively; by understanding working and delivering within fee constraints
- Build and maintain productive relationship at Director level internally and externally
It is essential that you have the following proven experience:
- Bid delivery at a senior level
- Development and implementation of bid winning strategies
- Negotiation with clients and third parties at all levels
- Experience in a client-focused environment in a professional services or consultancy role
- Delivered successful multi-million pound bids/proposals.
You need to love the challenge, want to grow professionally and recognise the fantastic opportunities.