- Reference: SBR-00106
- Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 dependant on experience + benefits
- Discipline: Bid Manager
- Location: North London
- Employment: Permanent
GENERAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES PQQ & ITT Tender Submission Client Database Management Role This is a middleweight Bid Management role for an ambitious construction company based in North London. This will suit an experienced construction bidder who is looking for more responsibi... more details
GENERAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- PQQ & ITT Tender Submission
- Client Database Management
This is a middleweight Bid Management role for an ambitious construction company based in North London. This will suit an experienced construction bidder who is looking for more responsibility and to move their career to the next level.
You will drive the bid from issue to close and take responsibility for producing the proposal responses.
You will work with your line manager to assemble a proposal team with the relevant service / product / business knowledge required to win.
You will introduction and implement all proposal procedures and processes.
Working under pressure and to challenging deadlines is the norm.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
PQQ / ITT Submissions
- Co-ordinate with Business Development Director and Marketing with regards to choosing the PQQ’s / ITTS we target
- Schedule out enquiries and input from the construction team for quality submissions
- Build up portfolio of policies, information and responses to help in delivering quality bids
- Collate information on PQQ’s / ITTS submitted, won, lost and evaluate
- Prepare PQQ’s / ITTs and Co-ordinate with Estimating Dept / Construction Department to ensure these are prepared within the time constraints.
- Ability to write high quality technical responses for PQQ and ITT submissions
- Excellent written communication and design presentation skills, with previous experience of using Adobe InDesign software
- Well versed in managing the entire bid-process from notification of project through to completion of PQQs, ITTs and interview presentations.
- Attend new business meetings to discuss the upcoming opportunities for the business
- Focused on self-development, career progression and learning new skills within the company
Client Database & Meetings & Presentations
- Continue building Client Database with accurate information on all organisations & contacts on our ‘Salesforce’ software.
- Attend meetings with our Business Development Director, when required
- Gather together general information to build up portfolio for presentations and marketing purposes
- Excellent written skills
- Background in construction/ civils
- Previous experience of producing bids for housing associations, on refurbishment and cyclical side
- Well organised
- A competitive nature to win the work
- Well versed in working with Indesign software